Have you ever tried to create an ebook and pulled your hair out?
Ever wondered how the gurus do it?
Here’s the typical process:
1. Go to your favorite freelance site
2. Post a job to get someone to write and design your ebook (takes an hour)
3. Wait 2-3 days for applications to come in
4. Go through applications, portfolios and feedback
5. Spend more time talking to potential candidates
6. Shortlist entries and then hire someone (1 week later)
6. Fund milestones and wait for first draft
7. Ask for changes because they missed something
8. Wait another 3 days for them to come back to you after the weekend
9. Get something “close” to what you expected but it’ll have to do (sigh)
10. Pay them anywhere from 300 to 600 bucks for it
These 10 steps are a pain in the butt, but a necessary evil.
HOWEVER… There’s now a NEW way!
Step 1: Download Sqribble
Step 2: Create an ebook within 60 seconds using our templates and content engine (you don’t even have to write anything)…
Step 3: Download and use right away!
You’ll save time and massive fees on outsourcing costs.
Do it yourself in minutes using this new technology today…